Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Life Lessons: Play with abandon

Throw your caution to the wind! If there's something you want to do, do it!  Don't hesitate.  It's better to regret something you've done than to regret never doing anything.  I can tell you from experience that never acting is far worse.  If your heart is telling you that this is the right thing to do for you, then it probably is.  Explore a new trail, summit a new peak, expand your travel adventures, tackle a huge project.  This is a good mantra to have coming into the new year.  I happen to be exploring the greatest adventure ever this year: marriage!  I am also focusing on finishing my masters degree, thru-hiking the AT, and becoming healthy.  I'm taking on life full speed and I don't plan on looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment