Thursday, January 10, 2013

What I'm Loving Now: January 2013

I bought a sleeping bag today!  A Kelty Coromell Down 0!  I read a ton of reviews on this sleeping bag and it has mostly awesome reviews.  It's warm and lofty, the down retains its shape nicely and it packs small and its light!  Seems perfect.  Did I mention I got it for 50% off?  SteepandCheap have a 30 day unconditional return policy, so I'm going to take it on some serious testing runs.  Starting in my backyard.  And when the temp dips down to the high teens, low twenties, Ellensburg becomes the best place to start testing a new piece of winter gear.  If all goes well, it'll pass my tests and I'll be able to take it into the backcountry.  Up into the Alpine Lakes Wilderness, North Cascades National Park, or the Okanogan-Wenatchee Wilderness Area.  The bag even opens all the way and can be used as a blanket with its removable hood!  How cool is that?  Welcome winter world, here comes fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment