Monday, December 1, 2014

What I'm Loving Now... November 2014

Product Image
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts

These little balls of goodness have been my go-to everything!  The middle of the hemp seed, hemp hearts are filled with protein, fiber, and omegas 3 and 6.  More vitamins and good stuff than chia seeds and flax seeds combined!  More super energy than caffeine and sugar!  And best of all: they are amazing at curbing hunger.  So that grand plan of turning yourself into a kick-ass super adventure athlete just got easier (Adventure Athlete 101: A How-to Guide)!

I love them in my yogurt, in my cereal, and mostly in my smoothies.  Most mornings I have a yummy banana smoothie chalk full of hemp hearts, chia seeds, flax seeds, and OJ.  It really does do the body good.  And now that I know how amazing it is for you, I plan on eating more of it.  And you should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment