Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Video A Day... Running Patagonia

I've seen climbing in Patagonia.  I've seen hiking in Patagonia.  I've even seen surfing in Patagonia.  Now we get an awesome documentary about two friends trail running Patagonia?  Sign me up!


Jason Schlarb and Jeremy Wolf are off on another trail running adventure.  Fresh off their finished film about running the Dolomites, these two team up to run through some of the most beautiful and historically amazing place in the world: Patagonia.  The scenery is clearly stunning and their passion for their sport makes the anticipation for this film hard to bear.  Running the Dolomites was great, but Patagonia is an adventurer's dream trip.  The video is due out in the spring, so until then, I guess the trailer will have to do.


Around Patagonia Trailer from Schlarb-Wolf Productions on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment