Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What I'm Loving Now: December 2013

I guess this is going to turn into a monthly occurrence, since it's about this time I really wish I had a few new gadgets!  So here's the next installment of the gear I'm craving at the moment.

The Tubbs Women's Wilderness Snowshoes. I've looked at a lot of snowshoes and these seem to be the ones I keep coming back to.  The innovative Fit Step Frame makes for smooth and effortless walking in all types of terrain.  From groomed trails to deep powder, these snowshoes can keep up with whatever adventure you want to tackle.  The Active Lift heel lift, the Wilderness aids in your steep ascents. Unfortunately this is the only feature I've read problems about.  People said that it was too stiff and that they couldn't lift it with their trekking poles life you're supposed to.  Where this may seem like an issue, I don't think I would want it to be easy to lift.  I would constantly be concerned with it falling back down when I needed it the most.  Maybe it locks in place or is sturdy, but it would always be on my mind.  But for $199 (or sale as low as $159) seems like a pretty good choice to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment