Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Welcome to Adventure!

My whole life has been filled with adventure.  From going to college, to moving across the country, and getting engaged, but also camping around Europe, backpacking Canyonlands NP, and thru-hiking the Loyalsock Trail in PA.  Thanks to my wonderful parents, who exposed me to the beauty of the outdoors, I've spent most of my 26 years exploring the world around me.   Now that I'm living in the most exciting place, in my opinion, in the United States, I figured I would allow myself a personal adventure of blogging my adventures.  Sounds interesting, no?  As we are approaching the new year (and the end of the world, jk), I've decided that I need to take control of what is really important in my life: my health and my life of adventure with my future husband.  So this is it: inspiration to live by, places to drool over, and my own adventures to excite the mind.  Everything is always "ask anything" so come with me and explore, enjoy and protect what makes our hearts beat faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment